English Country Décor is recognized for its combination of furniture and home accessories from many periods. This decorating style is nostalgia for simpler times and simpler lives.
The major elements of the English Country Décor are as follows;
- Nature-toned colors, especially greens, blues and tans in pastel shades
- Paintings or prints of domestic animals, especially dogs
- Unfinished wooden flooring with Oriental or Aubusson area rugs
- Open cabinetry and freestanding cabinets
- Fabrics of floral designs
- Victorian or Queen Anne furniture items
- Homey metals, like a silver tea service, silver frames for family photos, brass candlesticks
English Country Décor may seem to be different in design, but you can blend them all with the similar shades of colors.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Creating Your Own Designer Bedrooms with Amazing Themes
- Bedroom Sets – How to Choose the Most Perfect One
- Affordable Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- Some Helpful Bathroom Ideas
- Ideas for Fragrant and Fresh Christmas Wreaths