The difference of an interior design and a home staging design is the final output and purpose of the design. Interior design is generally focused on reflecting the personal taste and personality of the home owners. Meanwhile, home staging design minimizes the personalization of a house in order to generate a mass appeal to the potential home buyers.
Here are some helpful guidelines to stage your home.
- Create a fresh and vibrant atmosphere in your home by removing all furniture items of previous occupancy.
- Clean up the kitchen — remove the stinking oily smell, grease film, spider webs, and dust. Then give your kitchen a fresh coat of wall paint to make the room look new.
- Bathroom should also be staged to look luxury and expensive. If it’s possible, change the basic bathroom fixtures, a new set of tiles, and lighting fixtures.
- Buy the new home appliances to place in any rooms. You can increase your selling price by including these new appliances in your sale package as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Creating Your Own Designer Bedrooms with Amazing Themes
- Bedroom Sets – How to Choose the Most Perfect One
- Affordable Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- Some Helpful Bathroom Ideas
- Ideas for Fragrant and Fresh Christmas Wreaths