If you are a mother who really knows how time and money can always be an issue with the little one around. And you don’t want to spend much money for a furniture item that is easy to do-it-yourself.
Here is a great way to make a cabinet quickly and on a budget. This can be repeated as your child grows older.
- Use an existing piece of cabinet or pick one up at a yard sale.
- Sand it down with sandpaper; paint it with white matte paint color or any color that can go well with the wall color in your kid’s room and leave to dry.
- Choose a couple of pictures or stickers of your child’s favorite cartoon characters and glue them onto the cabinet. You can buy glue from any hardware store in your area.
- Wait for the glue to dry before applying a layer of non-toxic clear varnish. You might have to apply a second layer of varnish to the cabinet in order to improve the finish.
- Once the varnish is dry you will have a beautiful hand-made cabinet for the room of your little one.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kid’s Room Décor – Choose the Best for Your Little One
- Tips to Get the Best Kid’s Bathroom Décor
- Baby Room Decor | Tips for More Functional Room